Tuesday 7 August 2018

Day 6.3

Well, next stop should have been the deer museum but tomtom had other ideas. For some reason she kept telling me to turn into roadside parking places, so I had to keep ignoring her. She was happy to carry on but eventually I realised we were just a few miles from Ullapool, so must've missed the deer farm turnoff.
Blow me if she didn't then take me right into town itself. I knew my B&B was before you got into town.  When I checked tomtom, she still had about 5 waypoints showing to visit. I deleted them and was able to find my overnight stop up the hillside, overlooking the loch. An excellent view, I'm sure you'll agree.
Going to walk into town whilst it is still dry and warm enough. They are expecting frost tonight apparently FFS!

View from my room

No comments:

Post a Comment